City University Hong Kong College of Business - Hong Kong
The College of Business at City University of Hong Kong aims to be a globally-oriented business school at the forefront of business ideas and knowledge: a key business education hub—in China for the world. Accordingly, we are a leading English-medium business school that offers the truly unique proposition of bringing together “East and West” in one of the most vibrant, exciting cities in the world: Hong Kong.
Our mission is to consolidate our position as a global centre of academic and professional excellence, by doing the following:
- Advance the frontiers of business knowledge.
- Educate our future business leaders with a global orientation.
- Produce innovative and relevant research that enriches the understanding and practice of business.
- Develop business leaders with a broad understanding of the Chinese marketplaces.
- Contribute to the welfare of our faculty members and staff, students, alumni, university, business partners, nation, and the world at large.
100% of our professors speak English, and only English is spoken in the classroom. The vast majority of our professors come from overseas and are leaders in their chosen fields.
CityU’s College of Business has both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation. We have risen to Rank 46th in the world in the 2013 UT Dallas Business Research Rankings. We are now ranked as 2nd Business School in China and 2nd in all of Asia! In the CEO Global MBA rankings we rank as one of the 12 tier-one MBA programmes in Eastern Asia. In the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2012-2013: we rank as the 182th best university in the world, Asia's 19th best overall university. CityU is ranked as the 5th top university under the QS Top 50 under 50 Rankings.
City University Hong Kong College of Business website